Interested in teaching at the Academy of Music in Grand Rapids?
Academy of Music in Grand Rapids is growing every day! As the largest music academy in West Michigan, we are always looking for top notch instructors for piano, guitar, voice, drum, strings, ukulele, and bass lessons. We are seeking out-going motivated and fun teachers to join our team!
If you are interested in teaching for us, or just want to fill in on occasion or be on our short list for new openings, complete an Independent Contractor Teacher Questionnaire here!
Are we the right fit for you?
- Do you have teaching experience (one year required)?
- Do you LOVE to teach?
- Are you friendly and outgoing?
- Are you punctual and organized?
Why teach at the Academy of Music in Grand Rapids?
- We value your time and expertise.
- You can teach the days/hours that work best for you.
- We have spacious and completely furnished teaching studios.
- We have a professional, fun, and friendly atmosphere.
- We are in a great community.
- We have a full-time, expert marketing department.
- We handle all scheduling, tuition, and correspondence — all you have to do is teach!
- You do not have to do private make-ups.
- You get paid for lessons students miss.
- We have professional office staff to answer any questions.
- We have owner who cares deeply about the school, the students, and the teachers.
Interested candidates – complete the Independent Contractor Teacher Questionnaire here!